Sunday, August 8, 2010

My first day!

Okay so Thursday will be the first day of my first ever real job! I actually just start training that day but I get paid, therefore, I can call it my first day at work. I am really kind of nervous but I'm sure I'll do just fine (: - at least I hope so. So I am really worried about my smile because my face is the first thing people will see when they walk into the doors of Outback Steakhouse. YIKES! Luckily I have teeth whitening from the dentist but I am still very self conscious about the way my teeth look because even though they are semi-white, I want them VERY white. Oh well, thats besides the fact of the matter. My best friend already works there but she is in Texas until the 16th or something like that and so I won't see here when I first start out. Oh well though, I think I'll survive. I hear that training is the worst and hardest part. I'm sure once I get the hang of it, I'll do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment