Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Love


Where would a woman be without her man by her side? I personally would be lost. I used to think I could live without a man, which I can...but then I met Steven. He is the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. Although we have some awful fights sometimes, I can look at him in the mitzed of everything and just want to kiss him and let him hold me. It seems like we have been together longer than a little more than 7 months. He jokes with me at times saying that we fight like an old married couple, which is SO true! I hope to be with him a long time if he can handle that! -- sbw&&jtp 01.01.10

5 comments:

  1. girl, i enjoyed reading your post so now i love your blog and im following. also check out mine.

    thanks,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! I will for sure follow your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get a chance, please check out my dare you to wear challenge. I am challenging my subscribers to recreate a look from the derek lam fashion show (pics on my blog). I will be doing an updated post showing what everyone came up with.
    I am also currently having my August giveaway.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you guys look so cute together! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete